Colorless insulating fixative based on acrylic resins in solution with high penetrating and consolidating power for interior and exterior wall surfaces.
Vernice Fissativo is essential for the preparation of surfaces to be painted in order to obtain an optimal and long-lasting result even on highly absorbent surfaces. It is suitable for fixing dust and ensuring the paint a perfect adhesion on the wall.
It is suitable as a consolidating agent for all types of wall substrates such as gypsum, plasterboard, lime skim coats, lime and/or cement-based civil plaster. Ideal on walls shaved with both paste and powdered stucco.
1. APPLICATION CONDITIONS: Do not apply to polished surfaces, but make sure the substrate to be treated is dusty, absorbent or never painted. Apply to masonry surfaces in general, to consolidate any old, poor quality paintwork. It is recommended that the protective sheet and masking tape be used to cover furniture, floors, windows, doors and all surfaces on which drops of product could fall or splash.
2. SUBSTRATE PREPARATION: Ensure that all surfaces are undamaged, clean, dry and free of dust, grease and dirt. Remove previous coats of old paint not well anchored to the substrate, and proceed with restoration, using Vernice Stucco Bianco.
3. PREPARATION OF THE PRODUCT: Dilute one 300 ml bag in 5 lt of potable water. After thoroughly mixing the solution, the fixative is ready to use.
4. APPLICATION TOOLS: Paint Fixative is a liquid that should be applied by brush. Roller application is not recommended because it would produce considerable dripping.
5. APPLICATION PARAMETERS: Suitable temperature of use >10°C and <30°C.
OVER APPLICATION 8 ÷ 10 hours.
Thanks for subscribing